Have you ever tasted a fresh Minnesota grown strawberry? Shock your taste buds with the sweetest taste of summer with our sweet, juicy strawberries.
Strawberry season at Hilltop Harvest typically begins around the 15th of June and lasts approximately 14-21 days. The season is short so don't delay! You won't want to miss out on this short but sweet strawberry season!
Strawberries freeze well. Whether it is in a smoothie or on your cereal or ice cream, these juicy berries will be a tasty treat all winter long!
Picking During COVID-19
We ask that you are respectful of the following guidelines when visiting our farm during the 2020 season as we strive to keep everyone safe and healthy:
1. Consider minimizing the number of family members participating. Our playground is closed and small children will need to remain in your family group without wandering.
2. Stay home if you feel sick, have a fever, or are coughing
3. Maintain 6 ft of distance between you, other customers and our staff
4. Wash hands/hand sanitizer when arriving and leaving our farm.
5. We will not be providing golf cart rides to the field to maintain physical distancing. Please be prepared to walk to the field. If you cannot walk to the field we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
6. We will assign you a picking row that maintains distance from other customers. Please do not move from that row.
7. The department of ag recommends no on-site consumption of food. We realize it is tempting to try the berries while picking, but we ask that you do not sample berries in the field. Please wait and enjoy your berries at home after washing them with cool water.
When you Arrive
When you arrive, please proceed to the white tent to be given a row (or more) to pick in. We have flat boxes available for picking in, or we are happy to weigh your containers before you pick.
Our rows are lined with straw to provide clean berries and clean knees.
Our berries cost $2.25/pound. We accept cash or checks.
Strawberry picking is fun for the whole family. Please remember, small children need supervision. So both you and your children have an enjoyable experience, we strongly recommend one adult per child under 6 years old. * Please note our playground is closed due to COVID-19.